This is completely off topic but I’d like to do volunteer web development for certain charitable organizations. If anyone is interested just leave a comment here and I’ll get back to you. I only do one project at a time though. Here are more details:
- As far as organizations I’ll work for, there are mainly just two types:
- Those that benefit our military servicemen and women.
- Those that benefit animals.
- I’m a professional web developer with about 8 years experience.
- I’m extremely good at making things work smoothly and efficiently.
- I’m extremely bad at making things “look pretty.”
So if you need a designer to come up with a great new look for your site, I wouldn’t be too much of a help. But if you have an idea of what you want your site to look like and need someone to put it together for you, that’s where I can help.
I don’t always have a lot of free time so nothing will get done in one day, but you can’t argue with the price! I can handle just about any size website.
Leave a comment below if you think there’s something I can help with.